Waterproof Fabric Shower Curtain in Pebbles Design

This post is to discuss my experience with the 72"x72" waterproof shower curtain with 12 metal hooks in pebbles design.





















This shower curtain is made of polyester fabric, and hangs well without floating or clinging to your skin when you're in the shower. The waterproof feature keeps your floors dry and slip-free.

The shower curtain comes with 12 - 100% stainless steel metal hooks and grommets that are corrosion free and will not rust.





















The neutral color palette and design go great with any decor and can easily fit in with your existing bathroom features. It's also a good excuse to shop for new accessories such as rugs, curtains if you have a window, soap dispenser, etc.

 Love it as much as I do? Get it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XB6RPJM



















The metal hooks open and close easily for fast installation. I was able to hang the shower curtain by myself in just a couple of moments. The 72" x 72" size is perfect for my standard shower/tub. The curtain is long enough that no water sneaks out from underneath the bottom edge, and it covers the length of the shower from the front to the back with no gaps. The polyester material dries quickly, especially if you close it once you get out of the shower. Getting in the habit of always keeping the curtain shut also prevents mildew from forming within the folds.




Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for trying it and providing consumer feedback. I was not obligated to provide a review in anyway. All views and opinions expressed are my actual unbiased experience with this product. I am sharing my opinions in order to aid consumers in making purchasing decisions.

Comments