My Review of Smarssen LED Motion Sensor Lights

Smarssen has made a wonderfully versatile product in their Smarssen LED Motion Sensor Lights. The lights come in a handy 3-pack. They fit in the palm of your hand so that you can carry them around in the event of a power outage, while you look for candles, etc. They can be hung on the wall via he fixed mount or the built in holes for hanging on screws. This allows you to activate the sensor when you walk into an area, leaving your hands free for whatever task you are undertaking.


I have one hanging in my bathroom as a nightlight. It is triggered when we walk in the room and comes on just long enough to use the bathroom and head back to bed. This is great because we used to turn on the overhead light, which would often wake up other household members from the brightness, as well as fully waking up the person who went in there in the first place. The motion sensor light can be angled to give enough light to see without being piercing and arousing your brain at night. If you need bright light, simply changing the angle will accomplish your needs.

 
Here is the Smarssen LED motion light hanging above my sink, when the light is on the sensor doesn't activate, thus saving energy and battery life.


Here is a close-up of the light once the sensor signalled the light to come on


Here is a further away shot showing how much light is put out, plenty to do what you need to do at night or during a power outage!

My son is on spring break from college this week. He saw this and fell in love with it. He practically begged me to give him one to take back to his dorm room for the bathroom there. Since I have three, and I am such an awesome mom, I gave him one!

Now what to do with the third light.... I have a semi-dark stairway leading to the upper level of my home that I am considering mounting it to. I have also considered hanging it up at my chicken coop so I can check on the roosters and hens at night without carrying a flashlight. I have also considered leaving it unmounted to anything so that my 6 year old could carry it around if we have another power outage. We live in a rural area where storms frequently fell trees and lead to short-term outages, so this may be the best option for now.

I have only considered a couple of options, but there are countless applications that this light would be excellent for. #Smarssen #Matisse #SmarssenStyleLife You can find it for yourself here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GH6NXKE



Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for trying it and providing consumer feedback. I was not obligated to provide a review in anyway. All views and opinions expressed are my actual unbiased experience with this product. I am sharing my opinions in order to aid consumers in making purchasing decisions.

Comments