My Review of Minos Stainless Steel Creamer Pitcher

Minos Stainless Steel Creamer Pitcher holds about 8.5 ounces in its hand-polished, stylish, high quality container. It is both cute and manly in appearance, fitting into any decor. The pitcher holds just the right amount of creamer or milk for your family's morning coffee or tea.


Minos makes other stainless steel pieces to complete the set: a sugar bowl with lid and a Moka Pot Espresso Maker. All 3 pieces would make the perfect serving set for your breakfast table. It would also be a great gift for that tea or coffee lover you know!

Adding milk to my hot chocolate

Now for the taste test!


And... it's perfect!


























I have found several other uses for this creamer pitcher in addition to serving the perfect cup of tea or coffee. I have a 6 year old daughter who wants to be as independent as possible. Often, this leads to messes that could be avoided if she'd let me help her. I have used this pitcher to give her just enough milk that she can pour on her cereal, without spilling an entire gallon. If she spills some, then it's only a small amount and easily wiped up. Along the same reasoning, it is also great for holding syrup for pancakes, waffles or sausage & pancake sticks.

You can find this pitcher here: https://www.amazon.com/Minos-Stainless-Steel-Creamer-Pitcher/dp/B01M9K2NGL/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484407846&sr=8-1&keywords=creamer

##MinosCreamerPitcher #Minos

I received this product a a discounted rate in exchange for trying it and providing consumer feedback. I was not obligated to provide a review in anyway. All views and opinions expressed are my actual unbiased experience with this product. I am sharing my opinions in order to aid consumers in making purchasing decisions.

Comments