My review of LED-Black Girls Digital Fashion Watch

My review of LED-Black Girls Digital Fashion Watch. I purchased this adorable watch for my 6 year old daughter, Willow. She loves playing with my jewelry and watches so I decided to get her one of her own. She was so excited to see that the girl is holding a cat and that there are cats on the band!





















The watch is digital, so she can read the numbers and tell time all by herself, furthering her sense of independence and self-confidence. The time piece of the watch is hidden underneath the girl. There is a small button you push that pops it up. You simply push it back in when you are done checking the time and it is stored out of the way and out of risk of getting wet.

The red button below the girl pops up the time






















You can purchase this incredibly cute and functional fashion accessory for your little one here: https://www.amazon.com/Children-Decoration-Calendar-Water-resistant-Comfortable/dp/B06X9HMMYD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1488187467&sr=8-1&keywords=watches&m=A39BXQKUDFCLWW

It would make a great Easter gift! #Aposon

Disclaimer: I received this item at a discount in exchange for a review, but all opinions are my own.


Comments