How to stop under eye dark circles from casting a dark shadow on your day

If you're like me, and countless other women and men, you suffer from dark circles under the eye and puffiness. This makes us look fatigued, affects our complexion and self-confidence. I have never had any success with a concealer or foundation masking the dark circles, and I've tried MANY different brands and formulations. Having fair skin with freckles just seems to amplify the dark circles, and most foundations look artificial on my skin because of the freckles. Being in my late 30's, I had decided that it was just something I would have to live with.

 Just when I had resigned myself to looking my age, I discovered that topical products containing Vitamin C have been shown to help brighten dark circles. I wondered, could this possibly help brighten my face... and my outlook? I researched several products on the market and decided to try Joyal Beauty's Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Gel. It is organic and free of sulfates, phthalates, dyes, fragrances and petrochemicals.

What is Joyal Beauty Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Gel? Joyal Beauty's Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Gel is nourishing and organic. It is a gentle and effective treatment for the delicate eye area. It protects the eye area against photoaging, softens the appearance of fine lines and minimizes dark circles and puffiness. It is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.










How does this product work?

Joyal Beauty's Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Gel contains the following ingredients:




  • Vitamin C - Boosts collagen, even skin tone, brightens dark circles
  • Peptides - Improves skin's resilience, reduces fine lines and wrinkles
  • Avocado - Rich in Vitamins K, C, B, E, A which reduces under eye circles
  • Hyaluronic Acid - Attracts and locks in moisture, prevents free-radical damage
  • Caffeine - Reduces eye puffiness and eye bags, combats dark circles
  • Plant Stem Cells - Treats wrinkles and sun damage, supports skin's cellular turnover

    How should it be used?

    After cleansing, toning and applying Joyal Beauty Serums, gently dab gel around the eye with your fingertip in the morning and evening. The ring finger is recommended for application of skin care products to delicate tissue areas because it isn't as strong by itself as the index and middle fingers are. It absorbs quickly and can be worn under sunscreen and/or makeup.

    Close up showing how quickly the eye gel absorbs into the skin













    My personal experience with this product

    I have been using Joyal Beauty's Super Brightening Vitamin C Eye Gel for just over a week now. I like the pump top feature on the bottle, as well as the cap that you can put back on to prevent pressing the pump while it's in your purse or travel bag. Just a couple pumps gives you the amount needed to apply to both eyes. By using a pump instead of a tub, you do not contaminate the product with germs from your skin or fingernails.

    The gel absorbs quickly, so you can apply it before your sunscreen and makeup without adding a lot of time to your morning routine. It has no fragrance, which is a welcome change compared to my other skin care products. I have sensitive skin with rosacea, and this product doesn't burn or irritate my skin!




    If you would like to try this product, you can check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/Wrinkles-Perfection-Joyal-Revolutionary-Nutrient-rich/dp/B0131T8LIE


    Comments