Review of GO! Pro-Shake: designed for kids

GO! Pro-Shake for kids is designed to be a breakfast on the go, after school or game snack, or a healthy treat.
 

If you're like me, you have kids who come home from school hungry and grouchy. Even though my daughter Willow gets a snack at school, she is a bear when she gets home.

I try to feed her a protein based snack to stabilize her blood sugar and hold her over until dinner time. She always loves drinking smoothies and trying my protein shakes so I decided to give GO! Pro-Shake for kids a try.

One serving of GO! Pro-Shake contains 120 calories, 12 grams of protein, and 3 grams of sugar and fiber. It is packed full of vitamins and Omega-3s.

Willow and I gathered our ingredients to make a shake with some of our favorites. We used Greek yogurt, 1% low fat milk, Chia seeds, baby spinach and the Chocolate GO! Pro-Shake powder. Willow enjoyed operating the blender.

When I poured it in her cup so she could take a taste, she didn't sip it - she GUZZLED it! Please check out the video we made and see her reaction for yourself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGtzg1vI_gY

You can find the GO! Pro-Shake here:http://www.skinnyjane.com/go-pro-shakes-protein-nutrition-shakes-for-kids-and-teens #kidsnutrition

Comments