Salmon Oil for Dogs and Cats


Salmon Oil contains essential fatty acids which are often missing in our furry friend's diets. Luckily, we can easily supplement their intake.








Salmon Oil assists the heart and immune system functions. It also helps aging joints and promotes healthy skin and coat.



I found salmon oil in a convenient pump top bottle that is easy to dispense on my dogs dry food. My barn cats like the taste too!

 

My oldest German Shepherd, Sydney is 9 this year. She is starting to move around stiffly and doesn't patrol the farm like she used to. I have started adding Salmon oil to her food to help her joints.

I also have a one year old Shepherd, Strider. I give it to him to promote brain growth as well as to support his immune system and heart as he continues to grow.

There are many benefits derived from using Salmon Oil. I have only listed a couple in this article.




You can find it here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y1H9XXZ

Comments

Popular Posts