Konjac Activated Charcoal 100% Natural Sponge

Are you tired of scratchy loofahs irritating your delicate, sensitive skin? Wish your washcloth could scrub a little better?



Consider trying the activated charcoal Konjac sponge! It is all natural and 100% biodegradable. It is gentle enough for babies, yet really cleans thoroughly. Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0711TTRX8

These Konjac Facial Sponges are made from 100% edible Konjac powder. They are chemical, additive and preservative free. The fibers naturally break down as they are biodegradable.

They were originally created for babies sensitive skin, making them ideal for those with Rosacea or easily irritated skin.

My experience

I was diagnosed with Rosacea in my 20', although I've had the symptoms (redness and hot cheeks, etc)since childhood and i have to be careful which products and cleansing tools I use.

Loofas are too rough, and most scrubs and exfoliators are too intense for my face. I tried the Konjac sponge with my facial cleanser and had no irritation. I felt like it got in all my facial nooks and crannies much better than my hands can do alone!








My skin felt clean, soft and smooth after using the sponge. I am so happy I decided to try this product!

The sponge works by itself, or with your favorite cleanser or soap. It is on an elastic cord so you can hang it in your shower for easy access.

These sponges would make a great gift idea in a beauty basket for expectant mothers, Mother's Day and Christmas gift, for office giveaways or any other occasion! It's also a great pamper yourself gift :)

Comments