Dual-Sided Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover

I have a German Shepherd that was a rescue. Since she is fairly new to our farm and doesn't know the layout yet, we don't leave her outside when we go somewhere. She stays in the AC in her crate. I needed to get her a new Dog Bed because she was a bit big for the one I had on hand.

Gracie

I searched online and found this dual-sided memory foam dog bed. It is nice and thick, with memory foam so it's comfortable for her to rest on.



My favorite part is that the cover comes off and is washable! No more washing the whole dog bed and ending up with bunched up filling that no longer offers comfort and support.


You can order this dog bed in 3 different sizes to for your dog's needs. It comes in a variety of colors to suit your preferences. Check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MXF60P8



Comments